Friday, October 26, 2007

Thank you!

God, thank you for giving me the chance to overcome upleasant obstacles and exploit wonderful opportunities! My father and I have had medical operations this month, which is a terrible coincidence. However, thanks to good doctors and good luck, we are full of energy now. Moreover, I have found my dream job: I'll work as business analyst focusing on CSR Services in Deloitte. It's a real wonder, as the recruitment process took just 2 days. Another wonder is that in December I'll go to Tokyo for a conference on international leadership. I've learned about this opportunity just by chance from the Facebook.

Thank you, my friends, for your kind support!

4 comments:

pugovichka said...

Sasha, I was so surprised to read that your new passion is CSR!

Wish you good luck in exploring yourself in this field and ... maybe one day we will be colleagues :)

Alexander Annaev said...

Thank you, Katya!

katya said...

man,YOU had a surgery?!hope you are better now.
the other news are cool!great for you! it is great to see how people get what they want - it makes me REALLY believe that impossible is nothing. ..and that "there is only place for those who dare to dream"
10x

Alexander Annaev said...

Hey, Katya! Yes, I did. I also think that everything that happens is for the better. Every tiny detail may be the key to your dream. I'm excited about my job, as it's the place where I can be a trival "change agent".