Hey Daniel, Thank you very much! I also miss you and look forward to seeing you again. Are you still in Tartu?
Geoffrey, at the moment I'm planning to stay with Deloitte doing CSR Consulting till the moment I have engough opportunities to develop. Then I'll see.
5 comments:
Поздравляю тебя!! И еще бОльших тебе успехов в профессиональное сфере! Обнимаю,
Ира
Ира, спасибо огромное! Тебе тоже отличной работы. Надеюсь, увидимся в Лондоне. Кстати, я скоро еду в Будапешт.
Саша
Congrats! Where will you be next?
Hey Sasha!
Congratulations!
(Now double, Birthday and Graduation!)
Your Brazilian friends in Estonia miss you!!
Wish you all the best!!
Hey Daniel, Thank you very much! I also miss you and look forward to seeing you again. Are you still in Tartu?
Geoffrey, at the moment I'm planning to stay with Deloitte doing CSR Consulting till the moment I have engough opportunities to develop. Then I'll see.
Regards,
Alex
Post a Comment