Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Good morning!

I’m sorry. I’ve been too busy to tell you what is going on in my life. Every time when I want to tell you what has happened with, something new happens. For the recent days I’ve explored Istanbul by foot and got lost, gone to Bogazici Beach, and quarreled with my flatmate.

Today I woke up because of the shots on the street! At first somebody louldy quarelled near my house. Then I heard two shots. I looked out of the window and saw a man in the red with a gun firing in the air. In a while the police came to cordon off my house and question the witnesses.



Take care!

Sasha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Turkey.. A marvelous place to be... I'm planning to be at the sea side 1-3 September. Why don't you come and visit me?

Unknown said...

S dnem rojdenya tebya! Vsego tebe samogo solnechnego i krasivogo.
Pust u tebya naidetsya neisskaemy istochnik sil i energii, chto voplpotit v jizn vse svoi idei:)
Obnimaiu,IR