Privet!
Today I'm starting to update my blog, as I feel myself Open! Proactive! Sensitive! Returning to Moscow has been like going back to the past. In Istanbul I had a completely new life with new friends, work and habits.
Turkish life was more calm and people relations-oriented, so now it's hard to see grim Moscow faces in the metro and prepare for lessons at night. But I value the opportunity to enjoy Russian art and be always concerned with political issues. Conflict with Georgia, murder of Politkovskaya, elections in Ossetia - I must have my opinion of what is going on. In Turkey I enjoyed kebap.
I'm happy that I grew up in the environment with different mentalities. I helped me to asorb the best: kind attitude to people and love to nature like in Asia, and structured approach like in Europe. But sometimes I can't find my place.
Best regards,
Sasha
Friday, November 24, 2006
Posted by Alexander Annaev at 3:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
good to c u back on-line:) would be ahppy to know how are things happenineg around u:)
Ira, I've just noticed your comments, It's so nice to hear from you! I feel lonely without old friends. Hope to see you soon somewhere. Sasha
Post a Comment