Monday, January 22, 2007

I did it!

For about 3 months my brain was cracking from time to time in order to get words for my essay to apply for 37th ISC-Symposium at the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland in May 2007.

May be I will be invited there or even win the prize, but it is not so important. I'm proud that I've been able to combat my laziness and brainstorm on the unfamiliar, but challenging topic for me: Natural Resources. So, my essay is:



Actually, I want to go to St. Gallen to see my Uzbek friend, who is a student there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sasha!
You`ve really done it? how many pages are there? welldone, you are making great studies!! I think that leasure is my biggest (and only one:) drawback, so i`m glad you are succeed in eliminating this "barrier"/
Whar about me - i`m leaving for minsk today to see my people//and some news: i`ve found a job! ..are you still in bank?

Lia

Alexander Annaev said...

Hi Lia! The essay itself is not so big: about 6-7 pages. No, I'm not in the bank now, but they are waiting for me next year.

However, I'm filling in applications for a summer internship abroad.

Have fun in Minsk!

Sasha