Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
On Friday I passed the last exam in this semester. It has been easy, but only now I can feel that 2006 is over. It must have been one of the brightest years in my life for a number of events:
- Arrival of 8 foreign trainees to my AIESEC project. I have realized what responsibility means, learned how to solve problems and work with different mentalities.
- Decision to leave AIESEC. I have analyzed my values and capabilities to create a long-term vision of life. It's difficult to suppress your ambitions and oppose everybody's expectations.
- Traineeship in Istanbul. I have tried to be a role model intern. As a result, I obtained friends for life, as well as problems with my national and religious identity.
- Internship in Finansbank. It's one of the failures that teaches me to be more skeptical about people's promises. A two-year contract could have been a big mistake.
- Death of Turkmenbashy. I have been shocked. The time when I can go back to Turkmenistan is not so far, as there is a chance for positive changes in the country.
Best regards,
Sasha
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Posted by Alexander Annaev at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Congratulations with your exams and your NEW YEAR:), Sasha
Wish you even more beautiful experiences in 2007 which become a big step to your life-goal!
Please, keep us updated about situation in your country
Thank you, Katya! This blog is apolitical for the reasons you know.
Hi! What can i say? Sawa, you had very good year,i`m very happy for you!:))) I was surprised a little of one thing: your attitude to changes which happened in Turkmenistan. I didn`t know, that your feelings to this country are so strong.
Oh, this is Lia)
Hi Lilya!
These feelings came to me with time. I wanna to be proud of my background, but not to hide it. Feeling your identity is great!
Post a Comment