Today I've met Natasha, my old friend who I haven't seen for 7 years! Having wandered in the center of Moscow, we went to a Central Asian restaurant called Rahat Lokum.
We recalled all the funny moments we had in Children Art School in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
- Once we decided to play "butylochka": you spin a bottle and take your clothes off if its neck finally looks at you. The point is that the deputy principle entered the room when some people were half naked.
- Once I had a fight with one guy. He passed me a scrap of paper with his snot inside. I got furious and spitted out to his face. He did the same, so that I spitted him all.
- Once we went to the county for a picnic and "plain air". We got crazy and jumped in the mountain river in our clothes. Then we decided to explore it and followed the flow. We were all wet, bruised, but so happy.
Have fun!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Posted by Alexander Annaev at 11:55 AM
Labels: Friends, Turkmenistan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I like the new pic!
Blessings and such,
meg
Thank you, Meg! Do you mean the pic with me? My friend took it when we were sitting under the roof of an old Greek church in the place where Bosphorus ends and the Black Sea starts. It's near Istanbul, Turkey.
Hi,
In searching for my old pen-pal, Natasha Sosnovskaya, I came across your blog. I noticed the picture of your friend Natasha and wonder if she is my old pen-pal! We used to write to each other as children. She was from Minsk in Belarus, and I was from Toowoomba in Australia (now living in Brisbane, AU).
If it might be her, would you please be able to let me know? I would love to get back in touch with her. School got busy and letter writing just fell to the wayside.
Thanks for your help :)
Mai-Ling Lang,
Brisbane, Australia
(email: Katherine.Lang@student.griffith.edu.au)
Post a Comment