Köik on super!
My life in Tallinn is normalising, but sometimes it quite boring.
- On Friday we went a bye bye party of Nadine, a Dutch girl who had studied and worked here for a year. It took place in a flat with a closed yard just in the Old Town. It's so amazing that people can still live in this Medieval environment. We prepared barbeque, drank wine and danced salsa with Mexican girls.
- On Saturday we went to Viljandi, a town in Eastern Estonia. The party took place at an aiesecer's summer house and was dedicated to St. John's day. At first I was a bit scared of mixing with so many unknown Estonians, but they turned to be friendly. Again, I used the opportunity to enjoy barbeque. After midnight we went to the local castle for a public party. It took 30 minutes under rain to go there, but drunken people were the only we could see there. One of the aiesec girls was also so drunken, so that she could stand, but wanted to chat and dance all the time.
- Today I went to Comperess, the popular restaurant with two Spaniards, Venezuelian and Indian to eat traditional Estonian pancakes. Then went to huge Soviet-style embarkment to observe the Baltic Sea. It's a very impressive place, but very abandoned, so that only young people come there for drinking. Investors with imagination could make a fancy attraction of it.
Tallinn is very nice city with a Medieval Old Town, but I've thorougly explored it. So, now I'm in search of any social activities I can engage in after work that ends at 16.00. The point is that most of my friends get free after 19.00, so that I must kill my time in a usefullway.
I'll probaly take Spanish classes.


No comments:
Post a Comment