I'm addicted to building e-networks. Everytime I enter the Internet, I check up my Facebook and VKontakte, which takes up so much time. I've even attended a special seminar in HSE on social networks, where I met many people I know from different groups.
I must learn how to be effective and efficient. I can be so, but only in stressful atmosphere, when I have to do the impossible for one day. How to live a normal life? How to force myself to do everyday routine, not only flashy life projects?
I'm determined to combine finance and international developoment in my further career. So, I will probably write my term papers, graduation thesis on microfinance. Moreover, I am in search for a job in this area with a development institution. It might sound naive, but it's so important for me that my job contributes to the society.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment