The crossroads again
I havent' written here for ages. I keep compaining that I'm overloaded with work and studies, but if I reflect on the recent 6-7 months, I realise hom much experience I've got. For example, I have:
- Run a CSR training for managers of a top mining company
- Dunken tea with Miss Japan and slept on tatami
- Had a surgery and moved into a new flat
- Made friends with a blind person
- Interviewed 10 managers in a raw being new to the area myself
- Enjoyed white nights
- Visited a copper plant, mine, and electric power station
- Prayed in the most nothern mosque in the world
- Tried deer and frog meet
- Met my classmate and visited a culture festival in St.Petersburg
- Payed 700$ bill for a dinner (was reimbursed)
- Tried playing billiards, skiing, and rafting for the first time
- Gone shopping in 3.30 am after work
- Participated in cockroach racing
- Travelled with somebody else's train ticket
- Slept in a tent for 2 days
- Been accepted for conferences in Pecs and NYC
- Written an unsual thesis and quarrled with my professor

My life is never stable, but it's always interesting.


1 comment:
It is an exciting life indeed :).
Drop in London, pls, after August, will be more than glad to meet you again :)
Post a Comment