Monday, June 30, 2008

Yesterday

Sasha, Lusha, and I went for a meditation master class of a Tibetan monk. At first we tried to get rid of all thoughts, imagine white fog coming into us through a nose hole, and black fog coming out. Frankly speaking, I fell asleep and didn't notice when Lusha went away. At second part of the section we sang "hang", "om", "hung", "aa" enabling our chackras to open and canals to make clear. It finished with massage to each other.When we came out of the spiritual club in Kitai Gorod, we noticed an amazing renovated evanglic-lutheran church. Some Afro-Russian were offering some food, old nicely dressed people were gathering for a sunday concert, but we decided to leave. Just by chance we decided to go to Maharaja, an Indian restaurant with traditional Indian food. On the couch I noticed a coackrach, which was probably part of the exotic environment. The next destination was a cinema with Wanted (Osobo opasen), a much spoken off, but dull movie about a sect of killers who kill based on a secret code produced by a textile machine. I was very worried about the children sitting there and looking at sexual acts and bullets coming through heads every minute. By the end of the day I was in the office making handouts for the thesis presentation. When I came out of there, I met Nikiloay Baskov, a Russian pop singer with an opera voice.

No comments: