Tolkuchka!
This is one of the biggest markets in Central Asia located near Ashgabat. To get there, you have to get up at 4.00 a.m. and take a rusty bus packed with old woman. Otherwise, your brain will get baked at 50 C. Here you can meet strange people and buy everything you need to be a real Turkmen: carpets, jewelry, china, emroidery, fur, etc.
This is my vision of Tolkuchka:
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Posted by Alexander Annaev at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Your paintings are exquisite! Your attitude toward life is inspiring. Thank you, thank you, thank you for dropping in on my blog so that I had reason to drop in on yours and discover such a beautiful soul. I am going to add a link from my blog to yours. I hope you do not mind.
I am a poet, by the way although I have not been publishing my poems on my blog.
Bless and keep painting!!
Hi Meg! Many thanks for your lovely comment. It gives me the reason to go on working on my blog :)
Hi Alex,
Get to work - smile! I would love to see some more paintings if you have the time and inclination.
Also, feel free to link my blog from yours (hint) - if you wish. I did go ahead and add you to my links list. I hope this was all right with you.
Take it easy, OPSA.
Hi Meg!
Thank you for the inspiring comments. I've added you to my links.
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment