Monday, September 03, 2007

  • On Friday I hosted 2 Estonian girls from Parnu. Three interns from Brazil, Hong Kong, and Bulgaria stayed at my room during the weekend. Now a French guy is staying with me for 3 days. I really like meeting new people and helping them.
  • Mustafa and I went to Haapsalu for the weekend. It's a small town, known as Estonian Venice, as it's located on stripes of land in the Baltic Sea. It's lovely, but so small and silent. Everybody, especially local girls, stared at us, strange dark guy, hanging around on empty streets.
  • My friend from Germany is looking for partners in Eastern Europe. So, I've placed his order on AIESEC Alumni's Forum. But I was very surprised to get one strange letter from one Russian "alumnus" this morning. Besides being full of slang, it claims that I'm a stupid bastard who offers crap.
  • Last week I ordered a USB memory stick with a Hansabank Logo via the Internet. I got it this morning, but was so disappointed to realize that its cover doesn't fit the body and it has 2 defects on one of the sides. So, now I'm going to fight to get my money back (about 30 EUR).
  • Only one week is left before my departure to Moscow, but I'm already there in my mind. Well, I have to save my personal documents, wash all the clothes, and organize a bye bye party. It's so sad to leave my international friends here. I know I'll have a reintegration shock in Moscow.

2 comments:

Ira Voronova said...

u tebia stazhirovka uzhe zakanchivaetsia chto li?

Alexander Annaev said...

Da, zakanchivayetsya. Ona zhe na 3 mes.