Budget and Treasury Academy
Watch two episodes of live at my academy.
On the first video I'm telling something about budgets (I hate my voice and hope it sounds not so nasty in reality).
On the second video we (men of our group) are congratulating our girls on March 08 during a lecture on Banking. It's a national women's holiday in Russia and ex-Soviet countries, when men present flowers, chocolates, postcards to all women... whatever they want.
It might be like Christmas in Europe: crowds of husbands, brothers, sons, students, colleagues, boyfriends, employers rush to shops to buy presents, which is a must. Everybody is with flowers, but stuck in the subway! It's lucky time for sellers, as they usually double prices.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thats pretty good Russian if your english. If your saying your Russian is bad and you are Russian then I wouldn't know.
Thanks for sharing a part of your world with us around the world. So fascinating these sites to drop in on.
Hey Only Look!
Russian is my native language and I'm not saying it's bad. I just don't like my voice when it's recorded :)
Peace,
Alex
Ah..I hear ya! I know the feeling.
Everyone at church thinks I can sing and then I get the CD from the service and ouch...I don't like it. I get to thinking maybe they were trying to give me a little group support:-)
Sounds like you did well though!
Post a Comment