There is proportion between my activity on this blog and my mood. Usually I pay more attention to it, when I feel sad and need some support from others. But it's not the case now, as the past 5 days have been awesome:
I've gone to the exhibition hall on Krymsky Val to look at the works of some Central Asian aritists. I didn't find it exciting, but the walk Park Kultury - Kropotkinskaya - Polyanka - Tretyakovskaya was nice. Moscow is such a beautiful and diverse city, especially in spring!I'm going to St. Gallen Symposium in Switzerland! I'll spend a week with 600 global leaders, such us John Bolton, Mohammad Khatami, Viktor Vekselberg, etc., and 200 outstanding students from more than 50 countries. My Uzbek friend Bakhodir is going to host me.I've attended KPMG Career Day in Swissotel Krasnye Holmy. It has been fantastic! The top management contributed a lot of time to tell us about Russia's economic development and opportunities within the company.My friend Maxim has showed me the Kremlin. Of course, it wasn't my first time there, but he served in the Kremlin Troop for 2 years, so that he knows every stone in that historical place. By the way, there is a nice garden with hawks there, the oasis in the urban environment.This Saturday night was very strange: about 40 foreigners in one flat. The kitchen was literally packed with drunken people. The funny thing was that a half of the people didn't know the reason for the gathering - the arrival of one French guy.li>
Life is crazy, so I am.
2 comments:
Congratulations for going to Swiss!!! You are great! :) Have great time there!
Hugs,
IR
Thank you, Ira!
Post a Comment