Sizi selamliyorum!
Yesterday I started interning for Fiba Factoring, a subsidiary of Fiba Holding that also includes Finansbank. For 2,5 months I’m going to get experience in International, Credit, Operations, and Marketing Departments.
Currently I’m working in International Department with the nice 5 people: Feride Zeynep, Hakan, Behiye, Sonmez, and Asli. They all speak English and are very kind to me. Actually, I’ve been surprised to witness the warm relations between co-workers here. In spite of difference in positions and age, they always smile, greet each other and go for lunch together. I enjoy working in such a psychologically favorable environment!
Yesterday Hakan Bey told me a lot of interesting things about factoring. It’s a really empty market in Russia, because companies don’t understand all the benefits it service can provide. I should change it! Today Sonmez and Behiye, the youngest colleagues of mine have been kindly teaching me how to communicate with corresponding factors abroad. I’ve already written some letters under their supervision!
Fiba Holding has its own sky scraper in Levent District, a business area of Istanbul. Our office is on the second floor, but it reminds a space ship. Everything is decorated with glass, steel, plastic, stone and wood.

We have our lunch in Metro City Shopping Center that has a big selection of restaurants. Today I’ve had Iskender Kebab. That’s delicious!
Gorusmek uzere,
Alex
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Posted by Alexander Annaev at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment